We are happy to import your leads and prospects.
Please send your leads to firstname.lastname@example.org in excel-format and make sure that:
- The file should only have leads for one user - if you have leads for multiple users, please send multiple files
- The user's name should be part of the file name to avoid mistakes
- If you have more than one sales process in your Milestone Selling account, the file name should also tell what process to import leads in to
- Only one line/row for the same lead or company
- Contact data (one contact per lead) should be in the same row
- Coloumns should have the same headers as fields in Milestone Selling (Company-fields, Contact-fields and Custom fields if you have any customized fields).
- Only one e-mail in one row, only one www/url in one row etc.
- Please delete information or coloumns not to be imported
- Please delete empty lines or rows
And be advised that:
- Any markings (colored rows, bold letters etc) will be ignored
- Coloumns in excel with out a corresponding field in Milestone Selling can not be imported
- You may find our import template on this page helpful
- If you have any custom fields, you should add these as coloumns in the template